Non Profit Insurance
A non-profit business has many things to oversee, from staffing to quality control to compliance with dynamic rules and regulations of the industry. Non-profit insurance policy offers you coverage against risks so that you can focus on the issues that matter the most to you.
Non-Profit Insurance Concerns
- Employee Benefits Liability Social Service Professional Liability
- Business Auto Liability
- General Liability
- Employment Practices Liability
- Directors and Officers Liability
- Employee Dishonesty and Crime
- Volunteer Accident Insurance
- Sexual Abuse and Molestation
- Umbrella Insurance
- Property and Equipment Insurance
Features of Non-Profit Insurance
- Protection for events
Non-profit business can request additional cover for most fundraising events, entertainment, dance and music performances, live drama, festivals, and parades.
- Coverage for members
Coverage for claims against members for personal injury while they are performing activities as part of the non-profit organization. Additional cover can be requested for personal injury claims against members performing low risk recreational activities.
- Coverage for volunteers
Coverage for claims against voluntary workers while they are performing volunteer work for the non-profit organization.
Key Benefits of General Liability
- Medical expenses for volunteers
- Employee Benefits Liability
- Comprehensive General Liability
- Volunteers, employees additional insured
- Premises Liability
- Personal Injury Liability
- Coverage for fundraising events
- Abuse and Molestation coverage
Non-profit insurance policy offers coverage for the unique insurance needs of the non-profit organizations so that they are able to fully concentrate in their distinct mission.