File a Claim – (800) 435-7764 or online.
Claims service is available to you around the clock, 365 days a year. Have the following information available when you call or go online:
• Your policy number
• Date and time of incident
• If vehicle incident –
- Name of other party involved
- Contact information for other party involved
- Insurance information for other party involved
- Description of what happened
- Name(s) of any witnesses
- Contact information for any witnesses
Make a Payment
There are many ways to make payments and ensure your coverage does not lapse.
• Farmers Insurance sends you a billing statement with a return payment coupon and envelop. You can write a check and mail it back. If you have misplaced your payment coupon you can still mail your payment to Farmers Insurance at: P.O. Box 89-4729, Los Angeles, California 90189-4729. Make sure to include your policy number or Easy Pay account number with your payment.
• You can call us to make your payment; we can accept Visa or Mastercard credit or debit cards. Our office number is (858) 689-0466.
• For those who prefer automatic payments we can also set-up a payment plan to deduct from your checking account for the amount due. We will need a copy of your voided check to complete this process.
• You can set-up your own payment arrangements online which provides the maximum amount of flexibility. You can set-up several checking or credit card accounts to make payments from. You can even set-up your own automatic payment process to ensure there is no lapse in coverage.
• Go to www.farmers.com and register.
• Make a one-time online payment here.