Accidents can happen anywhere anytime. If you have motorcycle insurance, you are protected against theft, damages or injuries caused during an accident, which may be due to your fault or that of somebody else. Your bike insurance coverage will protect you in the event of theft.
Standard coverage includes bodily injury and property damage liability.
- Property damage liability offers coverage against any repair and replacement cost involved in paying for any accidental damage to a motorist’s vehicle, home, or property.
- Bodily injury liability offers coverage against all reasonable and necessary medical expenses, such as hospital, ambulance, X-ray, surgical, and dental, of somebody involved in an accident with you, and loss of income. However, bodily injury to a passenger may be covered under passenger liability in some states.
- If you suffer bodily injury in an accident with an uninsured motorist, your motorcycle insurance will cover all the expenses.
- If your motorcycle breaks down or is involved in an accident, you need not worry about the cost of repair, for your motorcycle insurance will cover cost of reimbursement and labor.
- If your bike is damaged in an accident, you are eligible to receive repair and reimbursement cost.
- If your vehicle is in storage during winters and it is stolen or damaged in flood, fire, wind, theft, vandalism, your insurance will cover all the damages.
- The motorcycle insurance coverage will pay for the cost of towing and labor.
- The insurance policy will cover funeral expenses, child care expenses.
You spend thousands to keep your bike in perfect shape, so why not cover it with motorcycle insurance?